Pipeline comes alive 10/13/08



This is my first Blog entry ever and I am kinda excited to get this thing rolling. Yesterday Pipeline was super fun 3-6 occasional bigger sets and super empty mostly all just local bodyboarders and perfect conditions light south east winds all day which means straight offshore :) I surfed for 8 hours on my first north shore day.I drove up with Skip in his at 630 am and made a day of it stayed till 6 pm. We hung out at the beach all day long. Skip got some sick pits and I had some huge ramps to mark a nice start to the early 2008 winter surf season on the north shore.
More to come --

4 comments:

Koolestblue said...

Good Job Hubb! nice self picture their bud! lol!

qcdboards.com said...

Jeff mate, Todd Q here from QCD good to see you on the blog train, if you get board surfing pipe all day check out my blog at toddquigley.blogspot.com

Hope all is well.

TQ

mikey t said...

God to hear you and Skippy are having fun. Are we going to see you at the Usba Sport Chalet USBA stop at Salt Creek? Nice plug for us

Cheers,
Mike

B. Pezman said...

Congrats on the new blog Hubb, looking forward to seeing whats happening on your side bro.

Cheers!