Canary's bound

I am enroute to the Canary islands. It is the last event on the IBA world tour and is at the break Confital from December 1-6th. It is a great wave and has sick potential, the charts are looking good and I hope we score some long right barrels for the contest.
You can check the ibatour.com site or www.confitalibatour.com as well for all the updates.
I will be updating my blog every day as well so you can check here for the latest report from the Canary Islands.
I left on Tuesday night from honolulu and am currently in dallas next stop london than madrid than and then I finally arrive in the Canary's Thursday evening so it is a long mission to get there from Hawaii, but with heavy reef slabs and solid swells it is well worth it.

1 comment:

Mr Charles said...

It's too bad you're not contending for the title this time. It would be great for the show.

And yes, the swell is rising in the Atlantic Coast...